An education and training self-assessment and recognition program for contractors
Established nearly 15 years ago by the Central Florida Chapter ABC Management Education Committee, the TEAM (Training, Education and Management) program is an self-evaluation tool for contractors based on best practices identified by construction industry training directors.
There is no charge to participate, and your responses are strictly confidential.
A skilled, trained workforce can dramatically improve bottom line performance, adding value to products and services and making it easier to compete.
- Performance Management
If you don’t train your people, you establish no basis for performance management. As a result, performance management in your company will be sloppy and inconsistent.
- Product Quality
- Employee Retention
Satisfied and motivated workers mean higher levels of staff retention, lowering the costs of recruitment. Two-thirds of employees said they worked harder as a result of learning new skills.
Why participate in team?
- The 15-point application is a blueprint for your company training program
- Determine which (if any) areas of your training program needs improvement
- Plan for the future
- Recognition for ABC members at the Chapter level
Deadline – Submit by September 4, 2016 in order to:
- Receive a TEAM frameable certificate
- Apply for the 5 Star Level
- Be listed on the ABC website for 2015
Call Nancy Wray at 407-628-2070 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.