Coastal Mechanical is hiring! Please visit https://coastalmechanical.com/careers/ for a complete list of job openings.
CORE Construction is hiring for a full-time experienced Marketing Associate to join the growing Marketing/Business Development team in Orlando, Florida. This fast-paced department aims to provide professional services ranging from magazine-quality proposals, presentations, event coordination, and many other miscellaneous projects for our Florida offices.
The best candidate will be responsible for preparing and coordinating high quality RFP/RFQ proposals and PowerPoint presentations, providing support for the business development team, maintaining and implementing national marketing standards and processes to local offices, assisting with requests for marketing materials and all marketing-related needs. This position reports directly to Orlando’s regional vice president.
- Attention to detail, highly motivated
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Works well with a team, as well as independently
- Creative and design abilities
- Creative thinker / problem solver
- Works well under pressure and with deadlines
- Reliable and timely
SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Above average to Expert proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Above average to Expert proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
At CORE, our mission is to earn the trust of our employees, building partners, and clients. Achieving this mission begins by building teams with members who have unwavering, comprehensive trust in one another. Each team member understands the CORE Values we stand for: Integrity, Fairness, Continuous Improvement and Results. We are looking for people who share our culture and who want a career, not just a job. As a member of the CORE team, you will contribute to a wide range of construction projects, be involved in complex projects that will help you grow as a professional, and be part of a team that works together every day to build communities across the country.
CORE is a drug-free workplace and equal opportunity employer.
Please send resumes to hollyduke@COREconstruction.com.
Orlando, FL (Winter Garden)
Superintendent – View Job Description
Applicants may apply by emailing resume to Bif Sheffield, Human Resource Manager, email@example.com
Overall responsibilities include assisting the Director, Design and Construction with developing project budgets, performing Cost Analysis Exercises, developing Master Program Schedules, and managing Baseline and Monthly Progress Schedules for all construction projects.
Estimator/Scheduler position – View Job Description
Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Submit all project billing for projects ranging from $ 10 K up to $ 13 Mil
- The billings will be in Excel – with multiple sheets in one file.
- Responsible for reaching out to customers for upcoming payments – confirming all documents have been submitted in order to collect monies due.
- Review accounts payable for outstanding vendor invoices.
- Pulling invoices that are open / verifying with the vendor that this is all they are due thru the requested thru dates on the lien releases.
- Requesting statements for verifying all the open invoice so that we do not have open invoices in the time frame (this way multiple checks will not have to be issued.
- Review all NTO = Notice to Owner and preparing all the lien releases from vendors
- Submitting all releases in one file to the customers to avoid confusion and speed up payments.
Candidate must be able to pass a background check and drug testing, must be dependable, on-time and courteous as they will be the first point of contact for vendors, customers and delivery orders. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply in person to P & A Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., 4495 35th Street – Orlando, FL 32811.
Stratus Roofing is a Leading Roofing contractor serving Florida counties and beyond specializing in Commercial and industrial roofing projects. Due to our extensive growth, we are currently seeking an experienced roofing estimator to join our team. This is a very rewarding position with a growing company for a qualified candidate.
We have a low employee turnover rate. We are a leading roofing company that puts PEOPLE first!
If you have 3 OR more years of experience estimating in the commercial roofing industry, please apply!
- Blueprints reading, understanding of the general specifications of this type of work. –
- Prepare estimates in both new construction & roof replacements –
- Ability to estimate projects from $50k-$2MM+ –
- Prepare detailed accurate material and specification
- Effectively communicate estimating scopes & plans
- Complete project estimates, budgets, proposals, take-offs, etc.
- Create & manage pre-construction submittal packages
- Work closely with team to manage the project to success.
- Develop Relationships with subcontractors and suppliers
- Attend pre-bid meetings and site visits
- Assist with the assembly of RFQ’s and be a part of a presentation team that will present before clients / owners / committees, etc.-
- Commercial roofing experience is required.
- Experience in Sales or Sales-related field
- Experience in Estimating or Project Management
- Be able to pass a background check, drug screening
Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent Compensation – Based on experience & performance in position.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Stratus Roofing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
To apply, send resume to email@example.com