Acousti Engineering Company of Florida is looking for a Project Assistant in their Orlando office.
The Project Assistant provides administrative and clerical support to the Project Managers for the day to day actives on the project. The Project Assistant is responsible for administration of contracts, close-out documents, completing Bid forms, and proposal forms. PA is responsible to enter all job related information in Timberline. Assist the Project Manager with any other tasks needed in relation to the job such as check request, bond request, submittals, etc. This position may be shared between multiple employees.
- Print Plans for Project Mangers
- Prepare and Send Submittals
- Create Purchase Orders
- Prepare Close-Out documents
- Filing, electronic and hard copies in job files
- Create folders for New Jobs
- Plan Grid
- Create Extra Work Orders (EWA) ensuring proper pricing
- Enter EWAs into Timberline as RCOs
- Assist With Front Desk
Please send resumes to Emily Cornell, firstname.lastname@example.org.