JAN/FEB Submit survey; Request permission for WDI, WDW, or Universal Studios projects. Please Complete Survey by February 15, 2021
MARCH EIC Workshop Dates: March 4, March 26 Register
APRIL 1 Submit WDI, WDW, or Universal Studios project entry forms for owners’ review and approval
APRIL 15 EIC Workshop Register
APRIL 30 Entry Submissions Due
MAY 15 STEP Applications Due
JUNE 11- 24 EIC Project Entry Judging: On-site visits and presentations at ABC
AUGUST Nominees selected for Excellence in Marketing Award
SEPTEMBER Nominees selected for General Contractor and Subcontractor Project of the Year (POY) Awards
OCTOBER 30 Excellence in Construction Awards Banquet
Celebrate the Eagles!
Join CFC ABC members for an evening at the annual EIC Awards Banquet at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate – October 30, 2021, 1500 Masters Boulevard, ChampionsGate, Florida, 33896
Excellence in Construction Awards Magazine
Published annually, distributed to over 6,000 recipients in the Southeast United States and digitally available on this website for 12 months. For advertising information, call 407-628-2070 or email email@example.com.
2021 EIC Magazine Rate Card – COMING SOON!
See the award winners from year’s past and preview the Excellence In Construction Awards magazine on this webpage.
Excellence In Construction Awards (EIC) Annual Program
Each year, the Central Florida Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors (CFC ABC) recognizes and celebrates outstanding projects built by CFC ABC members. The awards competition serves to raise the level of construction standards throughout the industry by recognizing the workmanship of those who contribute and by showcasing the results of their commitment.
Each project entry is evaluated by selected judges represented by a cross-section of the industry, including local design professionals who either visit and tour each project or determine the score based on a presentation and awards entry book.
The project entries are judged on execution of design, quality of craftsmanship, attention to detail, proper installation, outstanding planning and coordination efforts, challenges successfully overcome, project complexity, custom materials, safety program, and owner satisfaction.
Read Before You Enter
1. Please read the 2021 EIC Rules and Guidelines to be sure your entry is in compliance and includes all REQUIRED information.
2. Learn about the Walt Disney and Universal Studios projects process as requirements differ from the general rules and guidelines.
3. Did you know you can earn extra points for company participation in STEP? Learn more about this important program and register.
4. Download and share the complete EIC Schedule 2021 with your company.
5. If any photos being submitted were taken by a third-party photographer, the photographer’s written authorization to use is required. During the application process you will be prompted to upload the signed Photographers License to Use waiver form. See links below.
EIC Program Rules & Guidelines, Entry Forms
For questions regarding the application, competition or awards banquet, contact 407-628-2070 or firstname.lastname@example.org.