Project Management Skills
651 Danville Drive
Suite 200, Orlando
This seven-hour course will show participants:
- How to develop fundamental skills
- A basic understanding of the estimating and bidding process
- How to set realistic, measurable objectives
- Understand productivity factors
- The laws of project management
- What factors affect your costs
- Different types of schedules, contracts, claims, and checklists
- Conducting more meaningful meetings
- Integrating safety into your culture
Who Should Attend?
- Upcoming project managers
- New project managers
- Students who completed “Stepping Up to Supervisor” with ABC
INSTRUCTOR: Philip B. Copare, Construction Services Enterprise (CSE). He received a BCN from the University of Florida, a master’s degree in Business from Rollins College; he is a certified general contractor and underground utility contractor. He holds a Professional Safety Certification and is approved to teach the 30 and 10-hour OSHA Safety courses. He also is a certified Master Trainer with NCCER. Mr. Copare brings to the classroom his dynamic and unique brand of education with real life experiences and examples.
October 28, 2020 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
$199 CFC ABC Members; $299 Non-members; Includes course manual
CFC ABC Office 651 Danville Dr., Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32825