651 Danville Dr #200
Orlando, FL 32825
Want to make a difference at ABC, but you’re just not sure how? Plan to attend this informative workshop which will show you what you can do.
In this workshop you will learn:
• The association’s mission, goals and objectives
• CFC ABC organizational structure
• About the vital role of committees
• About the different committees and other volunteer opportunities at the Chapter level
• CFC ABC’s strategic plan
• Committees and its members’ goals and responsibilities
• Best practices for fulfilling specific committee’s purposes and goals
You will have a chance to talk with committee chairs and/or other committee members who will share insight and their experiences.
Find out how you can get more involved while you meet, greet, and eat at this one-hour workshop!View Flyer
RSVP to email@example.com by 12 p.m. 1/22/18.